As our Test Engineer you are part of one of the three Agile Scrum teams at EDIA. You are responsible for the manual and automated testing of our software products and feel comfortable in taking the lead in the continuous improvement of our current test processes.
You advise the team about possible risks (integrations with third parties, product quirks, edge cases and known bugs) and contribute to translating new requests to acceptance criteria. In this role you will be directly in contact with our clients and work closely with fellow Test Engineers, Developers, Product Owners and our UX Designer.
- Extend, standardize and improve our existing test processes
- Develop and maintain automated test suite
- Continuously test and analyse the software to check whether it meets the stated requirements. Specify and work out test cases and user stories in JIRA
- Document results and steps in the testing process in JIRA
- Identify risks resulting from integrations with third-party applications
- Troubleshooting and prepare bug fixing within the browser console, the logs or in the configuration of the platform
- Assist software releases with writing release notes and performing release testing
- Basic coding skills (preferably in web development) in order to understand how software development works and what happens within a browser
- Knowledge of Web Driver, Jenkins, IntelliJ and Cucumber, preferably using Java, is desirable
- Familiarity with continuous delivery and deployment is highly appreciated
INTERESTED? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We love to see you grow, and therefore we have a personal training budget for every single employee within EDIA. Our philosophy is ‘finding simple solutions to complex problems’. At EDIA we encourage our employees to proactively present their own ideas and initiatives. We offer a great place to work, in a beautiful historic building with a large garden in the lively city centre of Amsterdam. You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and experience a very open culture where we are really proud of what we do.
There is a personal atmosphere at EDIA - relaxation and sociability are found to be just as important as hard work. Every day we enjoy a healthy lunch together in the cosy basement. During summer, we regularly hangout after work, light the barbecue and have a beer or a glass of wine.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU WANT TO APPLY OR HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR VACANCIES?
Please send your brief motivation and your resume to email@example.com. Direct your application to Michael de Rooy
The application process can take several weeks. You will receive a confirmation message that we have received your application. Within a few working days we will let you know if you are going to be called for a phone intake.
Because of the nature of our projects, we'll ask all employees to submit to an antecedents research (VoG).
For any questions you can call us at 020-716 36 12 (ask for Michael de Rooy) or send an e-mail to our general e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to your response!
PS. Do not contact us if you are a recruiter or if you represent a recruiting agency.