EDIA is looking for a full-time Marketing & Communication Manager to help us lead the growth of our software products; 360AI, Edifice and Knowble. We find ourselves in the transition from a project-oriented company, into a Product/SaaS-driven company. Improving and executing our MarCom strategy is a significant part of this phase.
You will mainly be responsible for our Content Marketing strategy and Communication. You will also advise our Management Team on these matters. It will be your responsibility to make our products recognizable, both online and offline. The main language at EDIA is English, therefore your English is at a native level.
What are you going to do?
This is a function with both Marketing and Communication characteristics. It is important that you can lead the way in both domains. You will work closely with our Holacracy Communication Circle, our Communication Officer and colleagues responsible for the commercial activities at EDIA. We prefer Quality over Quantity; this is still a 40 hours per week job.
Our primary focus is on Content Marketing, such as blog-posts & curated content and newsletters. Below you find an overview of required tasks, which contain, but are not limited to:
- Advise about and manage timing of distributing content and target groups;
- Research and propose possible interesting advertorial/editorial opportunities;
- Propose online campaigns and coordinate any campaign activities;
- Organise and lead the participation of EDIA at conferences.
- Write/edit attractive and relevant content, with a journalistic approach;
- Review our websites and advise on possible improvements;
- Instruct our Designer regarding MarCom output;
- Consult the Operations Manager about internal communication issues.
- Advise on use of our webpages and social media channels for marketing purposes;
- Coordinate proper execution on our online channels;
- Implement and monitor analytics of all our websites and social media channels;
- Keep track of all our publications and social media posts in clear overviews.
bare necessities for success
You are a self-starter, not waiting for assignments or instructions but you find your own way in doing your research. You know what makes a strong MarCom strategy and lead the implementation efforts, in close cooperation with your colleagues.
- You have excellent communication skills in English at a native level. Dutch would be practical but is not mandatory;
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience;
- Higher Vocational proficiency level;
- Comfortable with Business-to-Business communication;
- Affinity with Software Technology and online applications;
- Up to par with the latest insights on Marketing & Communication;
- Support our employer branding activities in cooperation with our Internal Recruiter;
- You live in Amsterdam or surrounding municipalities.
INTERESTED? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We are a flat and lively organisation, a growing scale-up with over thirteen years of experience, but with a start-up mentality. Our philosophy is ‘Finding simple solutions to complex problems’. We offer a great place to work, in a beautiful historic building with a large garden in the lively city centre of Amsterdam. There is a personal atmosphere at EDIA - relaxation and sociability are found to be just as important as hard work. Every day we enjoy a healthy lunch together in the cosy basement. During summer, we regularly hangout after work, light the barbecue and have a beer or a glass of wine. You will get to work with the latest technologies and experience a very open culture where we are really proud of what we do.
At EDIA we encourage our employers to proactively present their own ideas and initiatives. We love to see our employees grow, and therefore always invest in growth, either by intensive training on the job, or by giving room for (online) courses and training, attending relevant meetups, anything that suits you well. By doing so, we believe we offer many opportunities for next steps in your career.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU WANT TO APPLY OR HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR VACANCIES?
Please send your brief motivation and your resume to email@example.com. Direct your application to Michael de Rooy
The application process can take several weeks. You will receive a confirmation message that we have received your application. Within a few working days we will let you know if you are going to be called for a phone intake.
Because of the nature of our projects, we'll ask all employees to submit to an antecedents research (VoG).
For any questions you can call us at 020-716 36 12 (ask for Michael de Rooy) or send an e-mail to our general e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to your response!
PS. Do not contact us if you are a recruiter or if you represent a recruiting agency.