We offer learning management system optimization services that enable you to add additional functionality with external tools via the Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) standard.
We use EdTech standards to make your LMS future-proof and minimize vendor lock-in. We support the following learning management systems such as: Sakai, Open edX, Instructure Canvas, Moodle, etc. EDIA has developed multiple LTI tools such as Booking system for LOI, display results, sharepoint integration, Knowble.
- If you have a monolithic legacy/outdated LMS systems, we’ll transition your system to a more flexible solution
- Difficulty to innovate your LMS to educational products and apps
- Administrative overhead caused by copy/pasting data between different IT systems that are not (well) integrated
- Having to look into different systems and educational apps to get an overview how students are doing
- Make your LMS sustainable, agile and easier to upgrade, therefore allows you to adapt quickly to changes in the market
- Make your LMS smarter and expanding the functionality of your LMS
- Your LMS becomes more customizable by using industry standards