EDIA helps publishers scale their content through metadata tagging, content storage and structuring while providing content usage insight at the same time. Overall, we make the content production process data-driven which in turn helps you make better decisions in content management.
- Content metadata is scattered in different channels or inconsistently filled out in different formats
- Content is stored and structured in a poor, non-digital way
- Poor metadata leads to poor content management (i.e., you re-write content that you already have or classify a course level of learning incorrectly)
- Manual metadata tagging is prone to human error
- Manual metadata is an expensive, time-consuming process
- Lacks content usage insights
- Scale content structuring and metadata tagging on a mass level
- Powerful content recommendations based on adaptive learning system
- Increase content searchability
- Drive content monetization from the existing archive
- Ensure higher metadata quality
- Show content insights such as content usage, popularity, time spent, etc.