We are looking for an outstanding full-time Content Marketing Intern to support our MarCom Manager.
We are a flat and growing scale-up with over thirteen years of experience but possess a “can-do,” start-up mentality. Our philosophy is ‘Finding simple solutions to complex problems’. We create language learning products and offer IT consulting services for major international publishers.
- Blogging on a weekly basis
- Writing copy for lead generation campaigns, landing pages, sales emails, etc.
- Creating eBooks and customer case studies for Education & Tech industry (EdTech)
- Drafting press releases
- Copywriting for our newsletters
- Applying growth hacking strategies
- Managing & monitoring social media channels like LinkedIn and Twitter
- Pro-actively engaging in various typical start-up activities
- Native English speaker, Dutch is a plus
- A natural knack for the written word
- A seller’s mentality
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and reliable
- Self-motivated & creative
- Enthusiastic and entrepreneurial
- Comfortable wearing different hats related to marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
We offer a standard full-time intern compensation at €600 (full-time rate), work computer plus a training budget.
Our office is located in a beautiful historic mansion, right in the lively city center of Amsterdam, with a large garden in the backyard.
At EDIA we have a relaxed and personal atmosphere which is as important to us as working hard to further develop awesome technology.
We will only accept applicants who are currently residing in the Amsterdam with a residence permit. Ideally, this position is for recent graduates or students who need to fulfill a full-time internship for their thesis. We would like someone who wants to be challenged in a startup company. You must be willing to hit the ground running, take the initiatives and think both creatively and strategically.
How to apply
Please send your brief motivation, resume with a few writing samples to email@example.com and direct your application to Michael de Rooy.
The application process might take several weeks. You will receive a confirmation message that we have received your application. Within a few working days we will let you know if you are going to be called for a phone intake to start the procedure.
Please do not contact us if you are a recruiter.
We look forward to your response!